Well, I never thought I would succumb to "blogging", but the day has come! After reading Ingle's (Steve's roommate with the New York Sentinels) wife Jennifer's blog, I decided it would be awesome to record the remainder of our pregnancy for both our new baby and for our closest friends and family. We miss all of you and wish we could be with you during this amazing time.
Sweet Baby at 20 Weeks

To recap where we are right now, I am currently 20 weeks pregnant. I go to the doctor tomorrow to get an early fetal echocardiogram (because of Steve's heart history) and sonogram. This means that we will be finding out the sex of our baby tomorrow morning! Steve is currently living in Orlando, Florida where he has been for the past 6 weeks. He is playing with a UFL team - the New York Sentinels, and they travel up to the NY area to play at "home". Needless to say, it has been a trying 3 months since the Colts released him to now. But God is GOOD and He has provided us with more than what we need spiritually, emotionally, and physically to endure this time apart. Steve has made some great new friends on the team, gets to stay in a very nice resort, and most importantly, has been able to improve his career. They actually play tonight in Hartford, Connecticut at 7 pm. It is televised on Versus (VS.) if you get the channel. He will be starting at left guard and is #74!




I just got back from Orlando yesterday afternoon. We had a great time celebrating my and Mrs. J’s birthdays at Maggianos – and yes, I ate A TON – Mrs. J was awesome to point out that my pasta bowl could have fed the whole table! HA! What can I say, baby and mama gotta eat! Steve gave me some awesome “maternity” clothes from Nike, and took me goofy golfing at Disney World. He is the love of my life and is going to be such a good Daddy, I can’t wait to see him holding our little one in his big arms! I will just be working and taking care of these pups until Steve gets back next Saturday. As of late, I have been running the dogs in the morning before my morning workouts. It has been great to feel the crisp morning air and watch the sun rise from above the trees. Indianapolis has truly been a great place to live and we love it here. We have made some great friends and God has blessed my business tremendously – I LOVE what I do and I LOVE each and every one of my clients. I hope I can continue to train until I am old and gray J.
To end, I am excited to begin this “blogging” adventure, and will try to keep the entries short! We truly live one day at a time here in the Justice household – believing and trusting that God has great plans ahead. While we may not know where we might be living next month, we are so thankful to God for this “Crazy and wonderful Justice Life”. May HIS will be done in all of our lives.
I will leave with this verse, which our family has prayed and relied on heavily through many troubled waters:
“The LORD is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
Philippians 4:5-7