Family

Family

Friday, February 12, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Work is awesome. First week down! I love training. All of the trainers that I work with are awesome and I am so thankful for this opportunity! While I don't expect to be very "busy" before Hannah arrives, I am overjoyed to be doing what I love at a very cool place and with very cool people.

Look at our sweet puppies. How great are they? Sure, they drive us crazy sometimes, but they have made us better people! They definitely wont ever let us get lazy. I think they will be great big brothers to baby Hannah.

We went to Wake Forest on Tuesday and had a blast. Speaking to the athletes at AIA was super and the Lord stole the show. It was great to see our old coaches and friends. We hope to get back there often. It is only a 1.25 hour drive. We also met our new doctor. WOW. What another blessing! He was great and is totally on board with me wanting to give birth naturally. He wasn't in a rush with us and he really took an interest into our story. I don't think it hurts that he is a big Wake Forest athletics fan since he did his undergrad there! He knew who Steve was, which was a big compliment. And he got his MD at UNC. We took the same road...I guess we are meant to be together :-).

We are just chillin and enjoying the snow this weekend. It will be nice to relax. Steve is continuing to work out at the stadium every day and seems to really enjoy the trainers and few players that are here right now. He is the best husband a girl could ever ask for - always looking to serve and such a help around the house. He truly gives his all in everything he does - he is going to be such a great daddy! We will be celebrating Valentines Day and our 1-year anniversary on Monday. We are going to see our favorite artists in concert - Shane and Shane - and dinner at a Brazilian steakhouse downtown called Chima. The owner of the Charlotte Athletic Club also owns the restaurant and he is giving us a complimentary dinner there - what a gift!

If you could please pray for our house in Indianapolis to sell, we would be so grateful. Needless to say, carrying a rent and a mortgage plus all the costs involved with a new baby can easily become overwhelming. I guess we were narrowed down to a buyers final two, but she picked her other option. Moreover, this house might sell soon. It would be quite a chore to move again. Just another reminder to remain on our knees.....we will trust the Lord.

I hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys the snow! When was the last time Dallas Texas go 12 inches?!!? WHA WHA?

Adios Amigos.