Family

Family

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Brand New Day!



Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Lamentation 2:22-23

Holas Amigos!

We are back! It has been a long while. I have wanted to blog again for a while...but finding the time came much easier when Hannah was a fetus. Ha! So I will try my best to update this every couple days or so - and luckily for you, the entries will be short and sweet!

So what's new? Well for firsts, a sweet baby girl named Hannah. She is 14 weeks (3.5 months) old now. Wowzers, that has flown by. She is such a sweet cuddle bunny whose greatest loves are the outdoors, her daddy's big and comfy chest, and her mommy's well...you can figure that one out. She is a GREAT eater - almost too great. Some days I wonder if I will have enough milk for her. I guess she has both of our appetites, as we all love to eat in the Justice household! She smiles a ton and has just begun to start laughing out loud - mainly to her daddy's funny noises and faces (and occasional smells :-)).

Dallas and Daytona are more interested in Hannah each day. They love to give her kisses on her face and belly - although I believe their main motive is the wonderful taste of her spit-up. Yummy. Speaking of spit-up, of that she is the queen. She actually has a small case of reflux, but her new medicine seems to help her feel better. While we have nothing to compare her to, Hannah is a great baby and we love her more than we ever thought we could. And the crazy thing is that we love her more each day. I know its sappy, but its true.

We just got back from a great trip to Dallas. It was awesome sharing Hannah with all of our friends and family - she is loved much by so many! I am still working and have been ever since Hannah was about 2 weeks old...I know, crazy. But I am not carrying a ton of clients, about 7 in all. They each are super intense and hard-working. I could not ask to be in a better position! Steve goes to work-outs in the morning and I train my clients at lunch time and after work. The schedule is superb.

Speaking of Steve, he is doing great! He actually weighs more than he ever has - a whopping 304 lbs. this afternoon. For the first time in his life, he has a weight limit and cannot be over 305 lbs. Looks like we will have to watch that one ;-). But he feels strong and healthy, and, in my opinion, looks spectacular. People can't believe him when he tells them his weight. He will report to training camp on July 28th in Spartanburg, SC. We are preparing for his month departure, and he is excited to give his all to make the team. Please be praying for him, as you all know what a pure and honest heart he has. He will be battling every day in horrendous heat to win the spot of reserve center. We trust that God will have His way and we pray that He will fulfill his purposes through us here in the Queen City!

Well, I better go now. I started this blog at 9:30 am this morning and have just now found time to finish. I think being a mommy is the hardest, yet most rewarding occupations that I have ever had. Steve and I are incredibly thankful to the Lord for such a wonderful gift in Hannah. May we satisfy Him with the duties that He has entrusted to us to raise one of His beautiful daughters.

As far as more children (as many have inquired about)...we will let God decide! We would be more than honored to raise as many children as He has planned for us.

Thank you everyone for your continual love and support. Words can't express how much you mean to us.

Peace, Love, and Funny Stories to come...

Steve, Lindsey, Hannah, Dallas, and Daytona!