It's been over a month since our last blog! Ah!
We have never been so busy, but we have never had so much fun.
Hannah is growing like a weed, and makes us laugh a ton. She is VERY smart and loves to eat, eat, eat! She also likes to throw tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants. Oooooh the terrible two's :-)
Hannah's 2nd Birthday Party at Monkey Joe's!
In her throne with her super cute friends. It was hoppin' party!

Cousin Kev and cookies.
Love her. Can't believe she is 2!
Flywheel has started with a BANG. We LOVE the new studio, our awesome staff, and wonderful customers. When we are not busy instructing or taking classes ourselves, marketing is our main focus. There are so many people to reach and so many ways to reach them! Flybarre will open in a month, and we can't wait. I can't explain how great these workouts are. The whole Fly experience is something we want to share with everyone - it has been such a blessing to us, how can we not want to bless others with the same gift?
Front of the studio.

Kate - founding Fly instructor and trainer of all Flywheel instructors! She is amazing.
Ruth - Fly founder and owner and Jake - Fly marketing extraordinaire.
A few pics from our Preview week. Big O and Mel came to represent!

Carrie - our awesome manager - about to ride!
Skinner! Taking it back to the old days.

The Hunk about to teach a class!

Steve has been such a hero as of late. Not that he isn't always a true servant, but with me being 32 weeks pregnant, he has to pick up a lot of slack. Vacuum, laundry, Hannah-care, dog-exercising, teaching 10+ classes a week, training clients, cleaning dishes and toilets and anything else to help me keep sane are just a few examples of what this man does on a daily basis. I am SO blessed to have him as my husband and best friend. Every woman deserves a man like Steve.
During Jess and Michael's visit at our baby shower!
The Flywheel staff at the shower. Note the Fly boar in the background :-)
Love the Costello's!
The Dewberry's. Dear friends who threw us the shower. How we love them!
I feel wonderful and our baby is growing by the second. I don't take for granted each morning that I wake up healthy. The gift of life is God's greatest miracle. I take a ride every day and teach one class per week (which I have to fight NY for :-)). I go to physical therapy twice a week for my hips, and it is really helping. My SI belt also helps me a ton. We are so excited for baby girl to arrive. While I have no idea how we will survive, I know life will only be richer with her here!
8 Months and Counting!

I can't lie, our life-work balance has been tough as of late, but the Good Lord sustains us. We are WIPED at the end of each day, but it is an assurance that we are giving our all to doing the work God has for us here and now. We live each day as if there is no tomorrow, and we are so thankful for this opportunity. While we will make many mistakes along the way, we will not have any regrets about if we could have done more.
Before the Kreager's wedding. A much needed break from work and Hannah!
Thank you Grams and Pops :-)
In any spare time we have, we are shopping for a larger home for our expanding family! We will keep you updated on that search.
By waking each morning on our knees in prayer, our hearts in submission, and our heads in scripture, we rest in the fact that God is in control. During this joyous Easter Season, we pray for all who don't know Him - that they will come to find His unending and unconditional love.
Sweet Eliot Matthew Justice. Born 3/21/2012 to Erin and Doug.
What a blessing!



