Howdy! I guess it is snowing in Dallas today - wowzers. People here say that when it snows, no one can drive. Let me tell you, when it snows in DALLAS TEXAS, you better keep your car parked at home. Speaking of Dallas, Steve and I are driving down on December 18th and will be staying through Christmas and maybe until the New Year. My wonderful friends and family are throwing a baby shower and I am extremely excited! Jennie is hosting and she sent out the cutest invitations. Raz and her Mom are providing all the food - - let me tell you, those homemade tamales are already making me and Hannah do somersaults!

Speaking of Hannah, she has officially made her debut into the world (while still in my comfy womb of course). I have really popped out this past week. It is totally awesome. I am now 23 weeks pregnant, which marks the beginning of month 6! I have only gained about 8 pounds, but I feel like I have gained 20. Jessica helped me pick out some maternity corduroys (so comfy) at Gap Maternity last weekend, and I also got some great long-sleeved shirts. But, for the most part, I can still fit into my old clothes. I'm sure the day will come when all my shirts will be too short! My running days are nearing their end - it even hurts to trot at a slow pace. Of course this frustrates the heck out of me, but I want to make sure baby Hannah doesn't get too rattled in there. So yesterday, Steve and I joined LA Fitness where I can swim, spin, and play basketball with him. It is also a big plus because they have heavier weights for Steve. Plus, we can go to the one in Dallas during the holidays. Here are the latest baby bump pictures:
23 Weeks (6 Months)

Hi There Sweet Hannah! Here Comes My Bellybutton!

Some more exciting news from the Justice household is that Big Daddy surprised me the day after Thanksgiving with a new iPhone! We have been resisting the urge to join the rest of the world for a while now - mainly because we had 2 years left on our previous contract. But Stevo just couldn't wait any longer and bought us new iPhones. Well, now I know what all the hype is all about. This thing rocks! I can run my whole business from the palm of my hand. I have an awesome training app that gives me new ideas for exercises AND an app that does client invoices! The best part is that Michael went with Steve and got Jessica a new iPhone too :-). So to all of you AT&T users, call on up, we are on the network!
We just got back from getting an artificial Christmas tree and Ashley is coming over tonight for some homemade bar-b-q chicken pizza and tree decorating! Gosh, this time of year is so sweet. May we always remember the true meaning of Christmas. Thank you Jesus for bringing my husband home. Thank you for your faithfulness. Thank you for your unconditional love. May we celebrate YOU this season!
But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord."