Family

Family

Monday, August 20, 2012

End of Summer

Summer is coming to an end. It has been an incredible 3 months with the birth of Hope, a new home, a big family gathering, and awesome new neighbors and friends. We have enjoyed great fellowship over delicious food, spent many hours outside playing in God's beautiful creation, and just soaked in this wonderful life that the Good Lord has blessed us with. It is too easy to let these days slip by. I am prone to want to be busy all of the time. I think I am slowly learning to relax, for tomorrow is not promised. 

Some pictures of the last month:


Sweet Jack Withers. Love our playdates with him and Caroline!

Before a long duallie jog with cousin Kev on a pretty Saturday morning.  

The whole fam is in the house! Add these cups to 7 more for the kids who are ages 4 and under. It was a fun time in the Justice casa!

Blow-up pool and bounce house time!

Sweet Cale drawing time. 

Dinner at Hickory Tavern with the fam. 

Grandkids and cousins :-)

The wee ones. 

Hannah - age 2.5

Caden - age 4.5

Cale - Age 2.5

Kevin - Age 2
 Connor - Age 1


Eliott - Age 5 months

Hope - Age 2 months

Sweet Pops time. 

Yeah, I'm cool. 

Bethany, one of our favorite neighbors!

After Summer Fun in my pretty dress from Nana. 

Spaghetti Squash pasta. MMMM good. 

Favorite teachers, Mrs. Rose and Mrs. Karen. We will miss you next year!

Chick-Fil-A for the first time! Ah! Thank God for grilled chix nuggets :-)

Thank you, Mr. Darryl, for these awesome pictures....





Daddy having fun with the camera...










Our new pergola thanks to Pops and Steve!

Great Danes at summer in the park!


Boo!

If you don't know already, I'm a REALLY good eater!

Organically grown, duh. 

 Doesn't get much better than this. 

Ummm yeah!

Loves me some thumbs. Mommy and Daddy love that I loves me some thumbs :-)

Doing very important things here. Please leave me to my business!


It is our earnest prayer to continually fix our eyes on Jesus. 
For nothing else will satisfy; nothing else will provide; nothing else will fulfill us as He - the Author and Perfecter of our faith - promises by grace and through FAITH.